A jungle safari camp in the south east corner of the Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve, Operating since 2006, the Jim's Jungle Retreat is situated along the southern periphery of the Corbett Tiger Reserve. Built as a jungle camp, this retreat has large verandahs, spacious bathrooms, royal furnishings, etc to provide a feel of the Raj era. Spread over an area of 10 acres, this retreat provides you an intimate experience with the flora and fauna of the Corbett Tiger Reserve. So, come and enjoy the safari packages in addition to the snow capped Himalayas during your visit to Nainital.
Accommodation : There are a total of 13 well appointed roofed cottages complete with fine linen and upholstery in the Jim's Jungle Retreat. Each cottage has spacious bathrooms, large verandahs, regal furnishings, etc.
* Family Suites – 4 in number.
* Double Rooms – 8 in number.
* An extended family cottage that has 3 bedrooms.
Dining: A dining room that serves delicious Indian as well as European cuisines.
Business Facilities: Available on request.
* Separate swimming pool for children as well as adults.
* Facility for indulging in table tennis and pool.
* Ayurvedic massage room.
* In house library.
* Customized packages for wildlife, angling and bird watching enthusiasts.
* Specifically designed nature walk, mountain bike and horse back ride packages.
* Exclusively designed packages for different retreats that are exclusive for fishing or night gazing freaks.
* Bonfire nights.
By Air: The nearest domestic airport is at Pantnagar which is 80 kms from this retreat.
By Rail: The nearest railhead is at Ramnagar which is a mere 11 kms from here.
By Road: When traveling by road through NH 24 and NH 74, Delhi is just a five hours journey.